- This event has passed.
Contemporary Facial Cosmetic Surgery for the OMS
August 1, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Upon attending this unique and focused course in the specialty area of facial cosmetic surgery, the OMS attendee will have greater insight into incorporating minimally invasive procedures in their practices, and understanding the practice model of a medical spa.
Further insight will also be given to the anesthetic delivery of procedures in an OMS practice as it relates to facial cosmetic surgery.
Finally participants will be exposed to the surgical procedures they can be incorporated into traditional OMS orthognathic surgery such as facial augmentation, face lifting, and others.
Topics to be included:
- Facial cosmetic evaluation
- Minimally invasive procedures (fillers/toxins)
- Office-based medical spa options
- Incorporating cosmetic surgery into a traditional OMS practice (marketing/social media)
- Soft tissue facial procedures:
- Upper facial rejuvenation
- Facial lipocontouring
- Facial augmentation
- Face-Neck lifting
- Anesthesia Safety/Surgery Center in facial cosmetic surgery